Phase 8: Pricing
Overcome customer buying constraints by bypassing psychological thresholds and extracting maximum value.
Revenue growth suffers when pricing does not scale with customer growth. It is not easy for customers to predict costs over time. In addition, pricing can restrain revenue growth when it is not agreeable to customers, is easily compared to competitors, and is not easy for your sales teams and channel partners to explain to customers.
- Price elasticity analysis
- Competitive pricing analysis
- Pricing options (good, better, best)
- Bundle design and planning
- Configure/Price/Quote System Analysis
With the right pricing in place, it is time to move on to Phase 9: Packaging.