Phase 2: Strategic Alignment
Determine if you are in strategic alignment by benchmarking you against your peers and placing you on the level 1-5 revenue growth maturity model.
Growing revenue faster than the industry rate of growth is difficult to do. One of the biggest challenges is deciding where to start. A common mistake is trying to do too much too quickly. Accurately pinpointing your starting point and plotting a path to step your way to best-in-class performance is critical action.
Revenue Growth Maturity Model:
- Level 1: Chaos. The revenue growth strategy consists of the heroic activities of a few.
- Level 2: Defined. A revenue growth strategy is defined but not implemented.
- Level 3: Implemented. A revenue growth strategy is implemented but in functional silos.
- Level 4: Managed. A revenue growth strategy is synchronized internally but is not responsive to external market conditions.
- Level 5: Predictable. A revenue growth strategy is fully implemented producing high customer life time values and low customer acquisition costs.
Next, find out more about Phase 3: KPI Analysis.