The buyer is changing, and the sales channels we go to market with must do the same. Buyers are more comfortable than ever purchasing virtually. Inside Sales organizations are handling larger deals than ever before. As companies seek to increase their coverage, they continue to invest in lower cost sales channels. Whether to scale a young organization or restructure a mature organization, Inside Sales is can be an innovative route to market.
- List of products that will be sold through inside sales
- Market segments inside sales will sell to
- Accounts and personas that inside sales will focus on
- Inside sales hiring profile
- Inside sales compensation plan
- Inside sales territory design
- Inside sale quote setting
- Inside sales headcount number
With your territories improved, it is time to move on to Phase 10: Territory Alignment.