PHASE 13: REVENUE ENABLEMENT
Drive revenue-per-head up and time-to-productivity down for all key areas of your go-to-market engine.
Provide the right content at the right time to the field. Improve productivity per head by providing the tools that make the Go-to-Market team more effective. Design learning programs that are sustainable and scalable to keep up with the ever-changing market.
1. Your entire go-to-market team (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Experience) is enabled (i.e. Revenue Enablement) with tools that deliver all desired business outcomes.
2. You have finalized a Revenue Enablement document that outlines the what, how, why, when, and where of the Revenue Enablement team.
3. The Revenue Enablement budget and organizational chart are built effectively enough to support the entire sales organization.
4. You are able to measure a direct correlation between Revenue Enablement and increased productivity rate (i.e., revenue per head) of the sales team.
5. You assess your sales team annually against a standard set of capabilities and accountabilities.
6. Sales tools such as use cases, case studies, and battlecards are continuously refreshed to reflect the latest products and customer success stories.
7. Ramp-to-productivity timeline continues to be shortened as a result of your Revenue Enablement initiatives.
8. Your training programs are digitized and constantly refreshed to keep up with the changing needs of the sales team.
9. A coaching methodology is followed by all sales management which has led to improved performance of your sales team.
10. You have rolled out a certification program that enables high performers to advance through the sales org.
• Revenue Enablement Charter
• Revenue Enablement Org Design
• Onboarding Program
• Sales Skills Assessment
• Content Development Process
• Sales Playbooks
• Sales Training Program
• Certification Process
• Coaching Methodology