Phase 9: Territory Alignment
Balance customer requirements, company revenue expectations and sales rep workload to grow revenues.
Some reps only make their revenue objectives by selling to the easy accounts. Others are spending too much time with accounts that do not fit the ideal customer profile. And yet, some sales reps have so many accounts to cover they cannot serve all of them correctly. Territory misalignment is a common cause of missed revenue targets.
- Territory assessments
- Account potential and scoring
- Territory potential and goals
- Workload capacity modeling
- Fact-based account assignments
- Balanced territories
- Transition and communication planning
With your territories improved, it is time to move on to Phase 10: Quota Setting.