PHASE 1: EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE (EX) DESIGN
A strategic plan that outlines the right things your company needs to do in order to effectively assess, recruit, onboard, develop, and retain a team of A-Player talent.
This is where the direction of the company’s Talent department is determined. This supports all revenue generating functions such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Success (CS), and Customer Experience (CX). A well-thought-out Talent Strategy supplies the people required to execute the go-to-market plans. The objective is to create the ideal Employee Experience (EX) for the team.
1. Your company has a well-defined, documented strategy for managing your talent programs for your entire go-to-market team (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Experience).
2. Your talent strategy defines how you will assess, recruit, onboard, develop, and retain A-Player talent.
3. You have defined what the ideal employee experience is for your company.
4. You communicate your talent strategy on a regular basis to our go-to-market team.
5. You actively study your competitors to understand best practices they employ for their talent strategy.
6. Your talent strategy is refreshed on a regular basis to reflect current emerging best practices.
7. Your company values are well defined and documented.
8. Your company values have been distributed to the go-to-market team.
9. You continuously reinforce your company values through training and other Deliverables.
10. Your talent strategy consistently attracts the A-Player talent you need for your company.
• Assessment of the Current Talent Strategy
• Talent Strategy Gap-to-Best-In-Class Analysis
• Talent Management Strategy Document
• Company Values (and Values Cards)
• Year-in-the-Life-of (YILO) Plan