PHASE 9: HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROGRAMS
Produce an Individual Development Plan for each member of the go-to-market team that will reinforce the necessary behaviors to achieve high-performance.
High-performance programs provide a plan for under-performers to correct course and meet expected standards. This leads to an increase in productivity for the organization. These same programs can also be designed to drive sustained performance from you’re A-Player talent. This leads to continued success in the market.
1. Every individual in the organization clearly understands how they succeed in their current role by defining and following an Individual Development Plan (IDP).
2. Your IDPs are developed by collaboration between employee and manager.
3. It is clear to the organization that underperformers are either placed in a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or they are separated from the company.
4. Admission into your high-performance programs requires peer and management nominations in addition to adherence of exceeding of defined performance standards.
5. For your A-Player overperformers, there is a clear path of succession into their desired next role.
6. There are Learning & Development programs designed to groom your employees for future roles within your company.
7. Your company uses an up-to-date training program that reflects emerging best practices while successfully preparing individuals to exceed expectations in their current role.
8. Your company uses an up-to-date coaching program that reflects emerging best practices that enable managers to mentor individuals to exceed expectations in their current role.
9. Success metrics for your high-performance programs are clear and attainable.
10. You incorporate third party skills and training programs that supplement your internal programs (i.e. executive MBA programs, leadership institute courses, industry events).
• Assessment of Current Talent Development Program
• Organizational-Level Talent Development Plan
• Individual Development Plans (IDPs)
• Performance Management Methodology
• Training Plan/Curriculum
• Train-the-Trainer Sessions
• Coaching Plan/Curriculum
• Coaching Sessions
• Program Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)