PHASE 6: RECRUITING
Once a qualified candidate has been identified, they are handed over to the recruiter to guide them through the end-to-end hiring process. Hire “A-Player” talent required to execute the go-to-market strategy for your company.
A coordinated administrative process assures that a consistent and objective analysis of each candidate is provided. A centralized effort eliminates confusion not only with the candidate, but within the organization as a whole.
1. You follow a consistent candidate recruiting and selection process to hire top talent.
2. You have clearly defined roles and responsibilities for your recruiting process.
3. You have a sufficient budget allocated toward your recruiting of A-Player talent.
4. You have defined what an A-Player profile is and you actively recruit talent that most closely meets this standard.
5. Your recruiters understand the go-to-market strategy of your company and have designed their recruiting approach to align with that strategy.
6. All recruiting data and candidate pipeline information is centralized and managed in a single platform that is actively shared with all those involved in the recruiting process.
7. You have identified who is responsible for making a decision at the conclusion of the hiring process.
8. You have defined and follow a process of how well decisions be made at the end of the hiring process.
9. You continue to “sell to” a candidate after an offer is extended to ensure they accept the job.
10. A communication plan is in place to keep both the hiring manager and the candidates up-to-date on where each individual is in the recruiting process.
• Recruiting Methodology
• Recruiting Budget
• Recruiting Roles & Responsibilities
• Communication Plan