PHASE 4: ROLE PROFILES
Develop the profile for an “A-Player” in each key revenue growth role. The primary focus is on Marketing, Sales, Customer Success (CS), and Customer Experience (CX).
Documented profiles define a clear picture of what a great employee looks like. Once this is understood and agreed upon, all other Talent management activities will proceed with effective results. For example, the organization will source, recruit, and hire the best people.
1. You have identified the individuals responsible for defining your hiring profiles.
2. You have clearly defined competencies that can be easily integrated into your hiring profiles.
3. You have clearly defined accountabilities that can be easily integrated into your hiring profiles.
4. The compensation that you are willing to pay for each hiring profile is defined and routines are aligned with the compensation and quota plan.
5. Your role profiles are always utilized when scoring the performance of candidates and existing employees.
6. You have a catalogue of unique role profiles that are maintained and made available across the enterprise on a regular basis.
7. The role profiles you have defined are actively used by the organization to source, recruit, and hire the best people.
8. Your hiring profiles are designed based on research and address the needs of your markets and buyers in mind.
9. Your role profiles are built upon the modern skills required to accomplish current and future revenue growth objectives.
10. You have documented and follow clear evaluation criteria to analyze the performance of your current talent.
• Hiring Profiles by Role
• Job Descriptions by Role
• Performance Accountabilities Scorecard