PHASE 3: TALENT PROGRAMS
Talent Programs are initiatives that help you retain your high-potential talent.
Talent Programs are organized around a performance-based nomination process. They offer A-Player talent the opportunity to rotate into critical leadership assignments and ultimately be put on a Succession Planning path.
1. You have talent programs that are designed to retain your high-potential talent.
2. Your talent programs are updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest needs of your high-potential talent.
3. The culture of the organization is understood and routinely reinforced from the top down to the field.
4. Selection for the talent programs is based upon the standards determined by an un-biased assessment program.
5. High-potential talent must be nominated and reviewed to assure there is an appropriate fit with selected talent programs.
6. The organization is made aware of the talent programs through frequent communication.
7. All elements of the talent programs have been mapped out over a 12-24-month period.
8. Opportunities exist for A-Player talent to rotate into critical leadership roles.
9. A succession planning path has been developed and all talent programs align with the objectives of the planning path.
10. Your talent programs are ultimately designed to drive people to reach their full potential in pursuit of the vision and values of your company.
• Talent Program Plan
• Organizational Culture Definition
• Competency Self-Assessment Tests
• Talent Program Communication Plan
• Year-in-the-Life-of (YILO) Plan