PHASE 13: TALENT REPORTING
Provide insightful reports and dashboards to manage talent.
Regular reporting that highlights key workforce metrics enables you to bring valuable individual and team performance insights to the executive leadership team. The right dashboards can help leaders identify trends and proactively address these trends.
1. Your data is maintained on a regular basis and monitored for data cleanliness.
2. Your company adheres to GDPR and remains current with other data privacy regulations.
3. There is no manual intervention required to merge your data and generate reports on a regular basis.
4. You benchmark your talent against your industry and peers to maintain an accurate comparison with the competition.
5. Your dashboards include metrics that accurately measure the health of your overall employee experience.
6. Your dashboards include metrics that accurately measure the success of your customer experience design.
7. Your reports and dashboards are updated real-time with the most recent data that is pulled directly from your talent tech stack.
8. The chosen reports and reporting methodology provides actionable data to your functional leadership and accurately reflects the performance of your talent program at your company.
9. Execution recommendations are always provided to your decision makers, so they have a clear understanding of how the talent program will be continuously implemented into the field.
10. A communication plan is in place to inform your functional leaders as well as individual contributors of all talent-related activities and status.
• Assessment of Current Reporting Capabilities
• Data Management and Cleanliness Plan
• Dashboard Design
• Buy vs. Build Decision Process
• Communication Plan