PHASE 12: TALENT TECH STACK
Use the right technology to improve how you monitor and manage the performance of your talent.
Utilize tools that help manage your talent in a cost-effective way. Integrate systems for a seamless process, improved performance management, and improved data visibility. With quality technology & software tools on hand, information can be centralized, and communication can be streamlined.
1. You have itemized all systems and services within your talent tech stack and integrated them with each other and with other critical systems outside of your talent program.
2. You actively track utilization rate of the critical talent technology systems in which you have invested.
3. Human Resources and each functional leader have agreed on the most important objectives of your talent technology strategy.
4. Your current talent tech stack enables you to automate your talent management administration.
5. Your current talent tech stack enables you to streamline your sourcing, recruiting, assessment, and onboarding processes.
6. Your current talent tech stack enables you to effectively support your functional partners within your company.
7. Your data is maintained on a regular basis and monitored for data cleanliness, GDPR compliance, and other data privacy regulations.
8. You use an Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning platform that enables data-driven talent decision making.
9. You have an agreed upon method to rate the success of your company’s talent technology strategy to achieve these objectives of the sales group.
10. The chosen technology is positively impacting the performance of your talent program at your company.
• Assessment of Current Talent Systems
• Data Management and Cleanliness Plan
• Talent System Design
• Buy vs. Build Decision Process