Print a blank copy and work through it with your team. Ideally you should do this as a whiteboard exercise. During the whiteboard session, populate this tool in rough fashion and end the conversation with three things:
- Create a blank copy of this tool and take it with you to your next executive staff meeting
- Together with your peers, populate the criteria down the vertical axis
- Review the horizontal axis and populate with options your team is considering.
- Finally, populate the tool, cell by cell, while with the team.
- Your meeting should conclude with a completed tool.